Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So very tired of rain.

I know it is spring and rain is just part of this time of year........however.......I have had enough rain already! Seriously, it is getting ridiculous. We had a nice day on Sunday and we were literally outside all day. We got a lot done, but there is so much more to do and I can't get outside. Mud and puddles are everywhere! We have places in our yard that are just like soup and the have been off and on for weeks. Multiple vehicles have gotton stuck and we have ruts in our yard the size of small swimming pools. Ok, have I complained enough???? I could go on, but I won't. I think I will just praise God that I have a nice warm and DRY house to sleep in every night.

A non-whiney update is coming with pictures..... Yeah! Pictures are always fun!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."