Monday, March 29, 2010

Updating on life.

Things are pretty much just bopping around here like normal. It is a good thing really. We have no regular piano or gymnastics this week due to spring break so that will be nice. Now personally, our kids are not on spring break from their school work, just from some of their extracurricular stuff. If we want to get through everything any time in the next 2 or 3 months, that kids need to stick to it. We took quite a bit of time off around the holidays/Ehtiopia/being sick.

Our little chicks are doing well and already getting big. The amount of food they eat is really obscene. They are already outgrowing brooder box #2. 1 week down, like 7 more to go.

This Thursday night we are going to a Casting Crowns concert. Yeah us! This is one of my favorite singers/groups and the concert should be great. I am seriously debating whether or not to bring Asher. We have yet to leave him and I am not sure it is time yet. I am pretty cautious when it comes to my adopted kiddos getting fully attached before I leave them. I know it was months before I left Anna or Gideon. I think Asher would do fine, but I am just not sure. It would help if Leah and Logan were going to be here, but they will be at the concert with us. Hmmm, something to think and pray about. Hey, maybe Asher would like to hear Casting Crowns also!?

Leah was gone all weekend and she was missed. She went to a quizzing invitational about 2 1/2 hours away. She isn't quite old enough to be on the team but she has a couple friend who are and she wanted to check things out. I see quizzing in Leah's future next year. Oh and "quizzing" is bible quizzing. You know like 5 to a team, buzzing in answers to bible questions.

Logan, Ryan and my nephews Ethan, Bryce and Tyler went to Dave and Busters Saturday afternoon for Logan's birthday. They claim to have had a really good time and they even got some yummy Graeter's when they were done (this is the best ice cream on earth).

So, there's our measly little update. I know, pretty boring, but such is life right now.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."