Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthdays and Heave-ho.

Logan does most the daily chores when it come to chickens these days. Most days he rotates the 3 little ones and lets them help. It is really very cute and Logan is so patient and sweet with them. It makes me pretty proud of him. Also, the little kids are learning to do a pretty good job. Today was Madeline's turn and I snapped this shot.


Ok, so I thought this was a typical diva shot of Madeline. In the small picture I see before I upload it to Blogspot it looked cute. Now it just looks a little weird. I think she has chocolate syrup around her mouth, I don't know. Just not her best shot, but I guess I would rather keep it and explain it than try and delete it. She's still beautiful though! :)


Most of these shots in this post are from this past Tuesday evening and a birthday celebration we had at our house. Asher was kind of not impressed. He did ok, but really didn't flash many smiles until everyone left. I think he is starting to get a little leery of big crowds. Plus he can be really hit and miss when it comes to attitude. Sometimes he is honestly one of the funniest kids ever and is super engaging. Other times though he seems to just be tolerating life.

Here we are getting some snuggles in. I don't so much mind him being a little leery. He just sticks that much closer to mama.


Leah and Logan showing just how much they truly love one another!


Logie and his goodies!


Leah and her goodies!


Seriously, Anna could not get any cuter! Madeline and her wanted to wear their gymnastics outfits for everyone. It was funny because they pranced around all day in them.


Yummy ice cream sundaes!


Singing "Happy Birthday." We celebrated Leah's, Logan's, our cousin Jaren and Ryan and I's birthdays.


The cookie birthday cake. Can you read it? Look harder........ Yeah, pretty bad eh? It does say "Happy Birthday" in M & M's. I just told the kids it was in "code."


Ok, this was so funny. The other day Anna, Madeline and Gee pushed Asher around the kitchen for like 20 minutes say "Heave-Ho, Heave-Ho." It cracked me up and Asher just sat back and enjoyed the ride!



Thanks need to go out Bryce (my nephew) who took most of the birthday pics!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."