Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fed Ex delivers babies???

Ok, so this is just a little Madeline funny, but it kind of cracked me up......

I was holding Madeline for a minute in the kitchen and we were looking at little bean's picture on the fridge. I said "who is that?" Madeline replied "our baby." I was impressed with her answer because I wasn't sure she realized that. (For now we will ignore the fact that all three of the little kids think we are getting 3 babies because that is how many little bean pics there are on our fridge). So we talked about little bean for a couple seconds and as we did, the Fed Ex man came to the door with a box. I grabbed it and without missing a beat, Madeline says "mommy, is that our baby in there?" Ohhh, don't I wish. :)

Julie

P.S. For all you very nosey people out there, the box contents were 2 pairs of crocs that I bought for dirt cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."