Friday, July 15, 2011

Poopies

I think potty training is in our near future. I have been working with Asher for a few months to recognize his "functions" if you will. Like if he pees on the floor after a bath, I will tell him that he went pee pee, that kind of stuff. Lately we have been working on poopy. Last weekend he told me he went poopy so I checked and I think he was confusing pee with poop, but I changed him. Just now though, he came up to me patting his bottom saying "poopy," and sure enough, he had. Yeah! I have no intentions of hitting this hard at this point, but I definitely think getting him familiar with the potty chair is in order. Go Asher, Go Asher, Go Asher!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalms 10:14, 17-18

"You are the helper of the fatherless.  LORD, You have heard the desire of the humble; You will prepare their heart; You will cause Your ear to hear, To do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the earth may oppress no more."